Mothers know best.
Mom, Mama, Mother, Mommy, Eema or Ema, Mami, Mère or Maman – whatever you might call your mother, that’s not really her title or job description: it’s her superhero code name.
There is only be one day on the calendar called “Mother’s Day” in which we celebrate the pure awesomeness that are our moms and give them gifts. But the truth is we really should celebrate them and tell them we love them every day because honestly, where would we be without our beloved mothers? Whether they’re yours from birth or were given to you afterwards, your mom is your role model, your best friend, and your biggest supporter. They nursed us, fed us and clothed us. They were there whenever you fell down to help you get back up. They were your shoulder to cry on and a hand to hold when you were scared. They showed us love and compassion and patience even if we didn’t always show it back. They’re there when we are happy to cheer us on and when we are sad for us to lean on.
Maybe you haven’t realized it yet (or maybe you just need some not so subtle reminding) but your mother is basically a super hero and here are 20 of the best quotes to help prove it to you just in time for Mother’s Day (but also all year round, because really that’s how often we should thank them).
1. Every one needs a good hug from MOM!
2. Always have to check with MOM first!
3. MOMs can be a best kind of friend!
4. She is a super hero!
5. No matter how old you get…
6. MOMs do so much for their children!
7. Mothers make you believe you can do everything!
8. They love you even at your worst!
9. Do you believe in love at first sight?
10. MOMs have an unnaturally natural source of inner strength.
11. They are able to stand up and face anything that might come their way.
12.Moms have the power to see exactly what you need even if you don’t know it yourself.
13. A mother has the power to always be with you, even when she can’t be there.
14. They have the power can read your mind.
15. Mothers are always right (Even if we don’t realize it at first).
16. Their super-powers are their hugs.
17. A mother can always share her love, even if she is hurting.
18. Behind every great story, is an even greater mother behind-the-scenes.
29. Moms are one of a kind and cannot be replaced
20. You’ll always have a home in your mom.
So! Come back home now, hug your MOM and say love her before too late!